You are here:   Home
  |  Login


How You Can Help!
You can help your community by making contributions and by donating needed items to benefit the those in need. Your support is greatly appreciated! Click here to contribute!

Child Welfare Contractors:
Child Welfare Contractors please download the following file then print the referral packet. Please remember to call us to make the actual referral by contacting Jennifer DeBoer at our Hays office. After completion, return by mail or fax. If you have questions or problems, call the Administrative Offices of High Plains at (785) 628-2871.
Child Welfare Contractor Form (Click To Download)
Having problems viewing a PDF file? Download a Free version of Adobe Reader: Get Adobe Reader